Star Information Systems is looking for a young professional with project skills to join our team. The Junior Project Manager’s central duty is to assist the Senior Project Manager and Finance Manager.
Working with us you will get the opportunity to work on a range of interesting maritime and socially beneficial projects. You will be part of a team with a high level of competence across technologies and disciplines, with an optimistic spirit and lots of willpower. Elements of the job include planning management, support, cost and forecast tracking, performance monitoring, and reporting.
- Project coordination and documentation management.
- Develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team member, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project.
- Collaborate with various team members and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to the Project Manager before starting the project.
- Ensure given projects, both technically and cost complies with the scope of work.
- Ensure all stakeholders, primarily the business unit and clients, receive input/review/etc. on time.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the project are connected and technological interfaces are managed effectively to meet the project goals.
- Taking a leadership role in innovative solutions for project development.
- A good listener that exerts directions quickly.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Maintain a tactful and professional manner in all situations with all levels.
- Fit to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail are crucial.
- Strong understanding of the interaction of project drivers, specifically technical, economic, and commercial.
- A team player.
- Take initiatives.
We’re looking for candidates holding a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Relevant work experience (0-2 years) and demonstrated skills may compensate for a lack of formal education.
English and/or Norwegian.
Technically engaged co-workers.
International experience and a collaborative environment.
A focused, relaxed and supportive environment.
Norway/Trondheim. Some travel might be necessary.
Apply for the position
For further information or if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Bjørn Martin Klokkernes (COO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a short cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com.
Closing date: Open until further notice