Star Information Systems AS is a world-class provider of purchasing and planned maintenance solutions for shipping and offshore. We help companies streamline and automate their purchasing and maintenance workflow, meet regulatory and class requirements and manage logistics, docking, HSEQ, documents and related tasks. Star Information Systems currently has 20 employees at the head office in Trondheim and 15 in Singapore, Rio de Janeiro and other locations.
In Trondheim, we have a vacant, permanent position for a consultant/senior consultant.
* Implement STAR software for our maritime customers.
* Provide consultancy, support, services and training to customers/users.
* Take part in testing of new SW releases.
* Relevant higher education (IT/engineering/maritime/offshore).
* Work experience from at least one of the following areas:
– IT consultancy/support/training
– shipping/offshore (electrical, machinery, maintenance)
– class requirements/certification (DNV GL, BV)
– relational databases
– SW development
Our head office is located right in the centre of Trondheim – in a historic storehouse on the bank of the Nidelva River. We offer a great, supportive, international work environment.
For questions, contact Kjell Jørgensen, Chief Operating Officer/Site Manager Norway
Tel.: (+47) 93 05 57 58